Thursday 10 March 2011

Springing Back!

Things are getting back to normal here at chez a*r after Ryan's stay in hospital. He's home and feeling much better every day. Thank you for all your kind messages while he was unwell...

Spring is rearing it's pretty head in Belfast, with some sunshine, daffodils poking through and Hyacinths blooming indoors... it's all rather lovely. Perfect walking weather for the pup!

We are whipping ourselves in to shape, starting off with a year planner (from Crispin Finn), which arrived this morning. Our year is already shaping up to be VERY busy, and it will be so helpful to be able to block it all off and know where we're at at a glance!

We are excited to be able to share that we will be exhibiting at Pulse London this June... the UK's only Summer Trade show, held at Earls Court. It's a trade only show, so we are very much looking forward to talking to buyers and meeting lots of lovely potential new stockists! :)

We also have a new website in the works, and are getting close to launching our new Heirloom range. Honest to goodness... I am completely in love with the floor cushions we've been working on. I don't know how I will be able to let each one off beauty go!!

BUSY!

Hope Spring is showing face with you. Wrap up warm 'till then!!

A@a*r

p.s. as I am about to hit publish, rain has just started to lash the window... Spring is laughing at me! ;))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Abigail and Ryan. I just linked to your blog through flickr. I love your designs and your products. I got a sewing machine a year ago and haven't stopped making things since. I also love drawing and your work has really inspired me. Thanks and I'll keep checking in to see what you're up to. Bex