Sunday 13 June 2010

Satchel Love...


I found these awesome traditional leather satchels today via The Full Nilson and I fell in love.

The traditional shapes combined with the nontraditional colours of leather is just swoon-worthy - and although I am usually a sucker for red leather goods, I am seriously drawn to the punchy purple and the yellow! The fact you can have your satchel monogrammed just makes them even MORE amazeballs...

Check out the full range over at The Cambridge Satchel Company.

Abigail@abigail*ryan

p.s. please excuse our lack of blogs this past week - we were attending some talks at the Ulster Festival of Art and Design, viewing the degree show and running to keep up! It was a busy week... normal scheduling shall commence from now on...

1 comment:

rag button said...

I had better keep an eye on my red bag when I call round in future then lol.