Sunday 25 April 2010

Sing-A-Long Time..!




I know they have their critics (for many, and various reasons) and many say that, of the last while, they've totally lost their way, but I was in the car with my niece today and...well...along with my sister and her fiance, I sang my heart out and had the best time...


I should probably explain. :)

My 4 year old niece LOVES singing, and LOVES Disney...loves in that way only a 4 year old can, so she nearly fainted with joy when she got this for her birthday a couple of weeks ago.

So, we're in the car, on the way to the "p**k", and to get some "i**c***m" (we couldn't let her get too excited, she'd just had her lunch!) and she asked to have her new CD on.

I, of course, am horrified (i'm nothing if not a total music snob)...until this:



If anything, I think I might have sung along louder than she did...and all four of us had grins as large as the chesire cat! :)


I wouldn't call myself a Disney fan, but, dear god, when they're good, THEY'RE GOOD!!

Sing-a-long- you know you want to!

ryan@abigail*ryan

No comments: