Tuesday 15 September 2009

Stuff I like...

Quelle inventive title, non?

Welcome to the first in what will be a long and tedious series- "Stuff I Like".

I, like most people, like a lot of stuff...music, films, art, shoes, cake, eating, putting a towel on my head and swooshing it around pretending i'm rapunzel...you know, the usual stuff.

Anyway, I was messing about online today and found a couple of music videos that were interesting...i'm not 100% on either of the songs, but the videos are great. Stylish, lo-fi, clever and cool (in that hipster, indie-kid way that I kind of want to hate, but usually end up loving...apparently, weight issues aside, I should be wearing tight jeans, braces and a bow-tie...possibly topped off with some "ironic" sunglasses)- it's always amazing to see what someone creative can do with a low budget.

So, without further ado, I give you...Sliimy (yes, I know he's old news, and little more than a mika copyist, but, come on- this video is adorable).

ryan@abigail*ryan

No comments: