Monday 21 September 2009

J'adore...


Somehow, SOMEHOW, I have only just discovered these fabulous little mushrooms, hand crafted from DAS clay and painted to stunningly realistic and divinely bright effect by the hugely talented Kris {of Kris's Colour Stripes}!

I fear my life has been somewhat emptier all these years, all because I have not known about these little beauties. It certainly feels a little more buoyed now!!

You can buy yours here.
You can buy one for me too, if you like...

{pretty please?} ;)

abigail@abigail*ryan

4 comments:

babelfish said...

They are gorgeous, ooh, thanks for sharing!

shellie said...

Those are pretty damn cute! Ill buy one for you if you buy one for me!

Alexandra Mason said...

love them they are gorgeous!

Fine Little Day said...

I want to eat them.